Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day Party!

We went to a Valentines Day playdate yesterday and had so much fun. It was Emmas first time exchanging valentines with other kids. We went to the store and she picked out Tinkerbell ones that came with a pencil for each child. So cute! We had lunch (Heart shaped sandwiches!), did crafts and decorated the boxes/bags to collect valentines. Emma loved giving others valentines and she has been going around saying Happy Valentines Day to everyone she sees. She actually says "happy balentimes days" but everyone knows what she means :)






5 comments:

sarah jones said...

so cute! What a fun playdate. Owen and Emma are of course adorable as usual!

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha!!! I clicked on the picture of Owen at the bottom and I noticed Emma perched Ozzy nicely on the couch behind her! Hilarious! Love those kids!!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! You are such a cute mommy Annie! Love the pics! Happy Valentines day! Love you all! :) Ditto what Beth said...I saw Ozzy perched perfectly on the couch...Emma is so cute!

Jason said...

I'm just now getting around to reading the last posts about Owen.

First off, thanks for blogging about it. Even though I'm sure it's not easy, doing so keeps us close, and that is such a good thing.

Second, uhh.... Holy freaking cow!? Not entirely sure how I would have dealt with an ordeal like that, but wow, Annie... wow. If there were super-woman sign-ups, I'm sure you'd be at the top of the list.

Third, okay - you need a vacation. Why not visit Utah, I hear it's great this time of year... :)

Take care, guys. Our thoughts are always with you.

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Okay, this looks like it was a really fun party.

You are such a fun mom Annie to take them to such fun things like this.

I love how you expose them to so many things. Always, enriching their lives.♥