Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My little artist

Emma loves all things that have to do with art. She loves drawing, painting, writing with pens, whatever. Whenever I have a pen and am writing a list or signing a check or even signing the little electronic pad at the checkout, she wants to do it too. She has a couple of these MagnaDoodle things and draws with them all the time. So when she came to me and said "look mom I drew a fish" I thought she was just doodling like usual. Then she showed me this...


I was AMAZED! It looks exactly like a fish! It even has a tail fin that is colored in, an eye and everything! She is so good!

2 comments:

Craig said...

font looks good...now just leave it alone :)

We might have a little artist on our hands????

The couch looks good to me!

Love you,
LOML

Unknown said...

That is an amazing fish!! You should start selling her artwork now! I love your new sectional as well! Very nice! It fits perfectly on that wall! Love and miss you guys!