Friday, February 6, 2009

Quick Update...

We got the EKG (heart test) results and they were completely NORMAL! YAY! We are now just waiting to get the MRI done in about an hour from now. It will be a couple hours before we get the results. After the results we will discuss it with the Neurology team and then hopefully go home. The only reason we won't be going home is if the findings are severe but that is VERY unlikely! I feel good that the test will be normal.

More prayers and positive thoughts needed! Update more soon.

FYI, I posted another update below too with more test results.

2 comments:

Stephanie Root said...

thanks for posting, annie. our thoughts are with you guys! glad to hear the ekg was normal!

love love love,

steph and jere

Steph said...

Annie-I am so sorry. What a horrible week! Gosh, no wonder you are exhausted. Poor little Owen. I hope everything continues to turn out fine. Our prayers are with you!