What a great day! We went to a fun playdate today and the kids made a CUTE flag craft and decorated cupcakes. The weather was beautiful and warm and the kids loved being outside.
Anyway, on the real reason for my post...
Craig will be leaving this weekend for a two WEEK conference in Texas. Who holds a two week training conference anyway? That is way too long :) So, I have decided to take the kids and fly down for a little vacation!! I need a vacation REAL bad! We will be heading to Austin on Wednesday the 25th and staying until the following Tuesday. We are going mostly because I don't think I can handle being alone with both kids 24 hours a day for 2 weeks... I haven't been alone with them for one night let alone two weeks. After reading Sarah's blog about her fun night alone with her kids, I am even more scared :) So, we will go down for a pretty much free vacation. Craig's company is paying for our car, hotel and most of our food. The only thing we have to come up with is the airfare for me and Emma and the extra stuff we do. Sounds pretty good to me!!
We are going to try and take the kids to Sea World, do some shopping (I hear they have an IKEA! YAY), hopefully meet up with Steph and her cute family for lunch one day and maybe try and go to the beach. I am not sure how that will go since it is pretty far from Austin and the weather may not be great, it is only February!
I am pretty excited!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment