Our view... The mountains to the west. You can see Downtown off to the right between the hospitals. The other hospital in the photo is where Emma and Owen were born!Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Random photos from the hospital
Here are a couple more cute photos from when we were at Children's that I hadn't downloaded from my camera when I made the other post. We were on the 9th floor of the hospital with a room that faced west. We had the most incredible views of the city and the mountains. The weather here has been warm and sunny for weeks so we had gorgeous sunny days to look at out the window.
Our view... The mountains to the west. You can see Downtown off to the right between the hospitals. The other hospital in the photo is where Emma and Owen were born!
Our view... The mountains to the west. You can see Downtown off to the right between the hospitals. The other hospital in the photo is where Emma and Owen were born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What the heck. Why do your kids both have the most amazing color of eyes I have ever seen. Owen definitely has Craig's eyes. I can't wait to see what Owen is like when he is Collin's age. He is going to be a hoot!
Owen, nothing can keep you down honey.
I love you sweetie.♥
I could get lost in Owen's eyes. They are mesmerizingly beautiful.
Post a Comment