- We have wonderful families and friends. Thank you for all your prayers and positive thoughts during the difficult times in our life. We appreciate it more then you know!
- Craig is working at a *dream* job with great pay, benefits and amazing flexibility! He was off almost all of last week no one even thought twice about it. We are lucky to be so secure (for now) in this economy!
- We are LOVING being back home in our house. It is still really small but we are enjoying the closeness!
- We are lucky to own a home in the first place!
- Our children are happy and healthy :) despite the last year of tests.
- We have piece of mind that there is nothing *really* wrong with either one of them after all the scans and blood tests and so on that we have had done.
- We are very lucky to live within 15 minutes of one of the nations best Childrens Hospitals so we could be close to home but still get our children top notch care!
- Craig and I have a wonderful marriage and I couldn't imagine being married to anyone else.
- We LOVE living in Colorado! We have only had 6 or so inches of snow TOTAL all year! It has been in the 60's for weeks now. Can't beat that!
Here are a couple of photos of Owen when we were in the Hospital. He charmed the pants off anyone who came into our room. All the nurses said they wished all the patients were as happy and good as he was.


Poor baby being held down to get the EEG probes put on his head. He was SO upset :(

After the EEG, time for a BATH!!Just thought I would share a Digiscrap I made for Valentines day. I think it turned out cute!



1 comment:
Your positivity amazes me. Thank you for a great perspective.
Post a Comment