Monday, March 9, 2009

So funny!

I went today to get a new military ID and driver license. I *only* had to wait at the DMV for an hour which is pretty good considering it can take forever. Then we went to DEERS to get my other ID and when I sat down in the chair to get my photo taken I read a sign that says:

"This camera is specifically designed to NOT take ugly pictures. If you don't like your picture then I suggest next time you bring a better face for your pictures". SO funny!!

The camera does take horrendous photos! The last one I had looked like I had some sort of genetic abnormality and this one looks like my eyes are gone and I have no chin. When I showed my new ID to Craig he burst out laughing. When he saw the look on my face after he started laughing he said "that is so not what you look like".

I guess you can't win them all. I am not looking forward to what my new DMV photo looks like. :)

2 comments:

Craig said...

When are you going to start P90X....:)

Jason said...

That's hilarious, Annie! Made me laugh out loud. It's good to see some humor in a place so seemingly devoid of it.

You'll have to post a picture of your ID, too... ;-)