When my purse was stolen, they also took a full memory card from my camera that I had put in there on our trip. I forgot to bring the download cord from home and the card was full so we bought a new one and put the old one in my bag. Most of the photos were just random shots I take during the day but there were some photos on there we can't replace.
The day before Craig left for Texas he took Emma to their first Father/Daughter dance !! It was a fundraiser for the Marine Corps unit here. Emma was so excited... She got dressed up in her fanciest dress and put on her favorite "sparkly shoes". I took tons of photos before they left and Craig took some while they were there. All the photos I took are gone, we don't have any photos from that night. I am majorly bummed about that.
But, they had a great time and Emma still talks about it. Just yesterday she asked if she could wear her "sparkly shoes" and go to a Father/Daughter dance again. It was so cute to see Craig take her out and do something special just the two of them. Sometimes I can not believe that Emma is already three years old. It seems like time is going by WAY to fast.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am totally bummed about the pictures too, bud! I will always remember our first Father/Daughter dance... Emma Claire is such a great daughter, and I loved having such a good time with her. One thing I did just think of... we did get a professional picture taken when we were there. I don't know why we haven't received it yet, but at least we will have that when it gets here.
LOML
Post a Comment