Saturday, March 21, 2009

I know that I am their Mom...

And even though most of the day looked like this:

We really have been blessed with some gorgeous children...









These are the raw images from the disk they gave us that still need to be cropped. I had HIGH hopes for their pictures today but Owen would not have any of it. He cried the moment I put him down for the first pic. He eventually calmed down to get a couple of shots but not anywhere near the amount we had hoped to get. I didn't even get one with him and the number one for his first birthday. Bummer. I am going to try again in a few months.

We have a ton of prints if anyone wants some!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! The one of him crying is even precious! I want some prints for sure! Your kids are beautiful! Love and miss you guys!

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

I love all of the photos. The one with Emma smelling the rose is my favorite.

sarah jones said...

Love the pictures. Owen is still adorable even though he wouldn't cooperate!