- He LOVES to read books! Any chance he gets he finds a book and brings it to us to read.
- He also loves to sing songs and it will make him happy if you start singing, no matter how upset he is.
- He will wonder around the house "singing" to a tune all by himself. Of course there are no words but he is definitely singing. He will "sing" Row Row Row Your boat and at the end do a "roar" right in the right spot. So cute!
- He is huge 23.14 pounds and 30 something inches long!
- Wears 12-18 month clothes, size 5.5 shoes and wears size 4 diapers. Emma never got past size 3 diapers ever!
- He loves animals, animal sounds and trying to mimic the sounds they make. He especially loves songs that have animal noises in them.
- He loves cars and making a vroom sound when he plays with them.
- He has a pretty good vocabulary for a boy, he can say -- Mama, Dada, Mmmmma (Emma), uh-oh, vrooom, roar and he signs more and drink.
- He still loves to nurse and will nurse about 10 times a day including several times at night. Which brings me to--
- He doesn't sleep through the night and totally manipulates us into letting him come into our room. He waits until we have been asleep for an hour or so before he wakes up every few minutes until we go get him. Little stinker!
- We do LOVE co-sleeping though!
- He loves art just like Emma and will doodle on the MagnaDoodles and draw with crayons already!
- He can practically run since he has been walking for three months already.
- He is a very sweet baby and loves to cuddle with almost anyone!
- He hardly holds his breath anymore and has only done it once (today) in a month or so. If he gets really upset he can bring himself out of it pretty good! I think he is growing out of it already!
- He hasn't had any more seizures!!! YAY!
- He is a rough and tumble little guy -- he can climb almost anything, falls down, hits his head, gets more bruises then I can count but always gets right back up and does it all over again!
We are so in love with "Little Dude" as we like to call him and could not imagine our lives without him.
Here are way to many pictures of Owen so far :)









5 comments:
I can't believe he is a year old already! It just seems like yesterday he was born! Love you little dude!
Happy Birthday OWEN! We love you! Can't believe you are growing up so fast! He is such a cute baby boy! Love you all!
Bud,
Love the picture timeline and all the work you do on the blog. I can't believe our little dude is already 1.
Love you little chief
LOML
Annie, I love how you put first how much he loves books.
I would love to read to him. I am so happy both him and Emma love books so much.
'Little Dude' is indeed a precious boy and we love him so much. I can't wait until he gets here in May.
I am in love with the black and white photo of him and Craig.
What a cute first birthday. He is so special and beautiful.
Post a Comment