Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's BAAAAAAAACK!

After 4 long days -- Emma's beloved Ozzy has returned. This pictures says it all --

I decided to call the stores I had gone to AGAIN to see if by chance someone had come across him. Luckily I called the Gap and sure enough the guy said "is it black and brown and REALLY well loved?". Haha! We decided not to tell Emma that he was found and let her find out in the store. When we were getting out of the car she told Craig "We going shopping? I leave my friends here so they don't get lost". She put her new Ozzy and her new baby Abby on the seat before climbing out. How sad is that? She didn't want to loose more friends.

When we got into the store I asked for the guy I had talked to but he was on break so I had to say I was there for a stuffed ostrich. I was holding Emma and when she heard me say that she looked at me really confused. He pulled Ozzy out of the drawer and she couldn't believe it! It was great. When we were walking out of the store she kept running around saying "Thank You for finding my Ozzy, I knew you could do it!" and would hug our legs. So cute! She was so happy.

Now, new Ozzy and baby Abby are at the bottom of the toy box... She won't even look at them. :)

3 comments:

Jason said...

That is freaking awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.

It sure is the small moments that define life...

Unknown said...

That is a well loved 0zzy! What a darling story! I am so glad you found it! What a fun story to tell her when she is older! Ok Jovie is bitting me gotta run! :)

sarah jones said...

Hilarious and so cute!