Ozzy was lost yesterday in the mall. I didn't realize he was gone until I was almost all the way to the car and by then there was no way I was going to be able to go back and find him. I called the stores and let them know, they said they would call me if they found him but we haven't heard from anyone yet. Emma was so upset. She kept saying that she wanted to go get Daddy and he would find Ozzy. She also asked if she could call Nana and tell her because "Ozzy is lost and now he is all alone and sad". I about cried. She was so sad but once we got home we found the back up Ozzy we had and gave it to her. It is obvious that this is not the same Ozzy since it is all fuzzy and clean, her other Ozzy was WELL loved to say the least, but she seems okay.
We went to the store and she found a cloth doll that she named Abby and she said she wanted it to replace her lost Ozzy. She slept with the doll and the new Ozzy last night and did okay. We will see. We keep telling her we are looking for the old Ozzy and that we may still find him but he may not be coming home.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
....and you wonder why Emma Claire is sooo dramatic. Where in the world did she get that from?!?
Post a Comment