Some of the things I am most amazed about -
- She knows the whole alphabet and can recognize all the letters when she sees them.
- Can count to 15 all the time and to 20 sometimes but usually throws in a couple 18's before he gets all the way to 20 :)
- She LOVES all art and `will choose to color over doing anything else.
- She is SO polite always saying please and thank you.
- She is so loving and will say things like "I am so glad you are home, I missed you SO much" even when we are only gone for a few minutes. :)
- She makes us sing 5 songs every night in a particular order for her to be able to go to sleep.
- She loves to give us lots of kisses and hugs for no reason at all. She also give them to Owen and the dog but they don't appreicate them as much!
She is getting into the non-stop talking phase where she wants to talk about everything. She has a great vocabulary but sometimes it can be a bit much! I am sure this is only the beginning of her love for talking. She is going to get me back for all the times I would talk on the phone for hours and my parents would tell me to get off the phone, how could I possibly talk THAT much?!
Her newest loves are Disney princesses and anything that has to do with them. She will watch the same movie over and over again if we would let her. Her newest favorite is Sleeping Beauty but before that she watched Little Mermaid and Cinderella every day for months.
We could not be more proud of our little girl :)
I can't get to the photos on the external hard drive since it is still packed somewhere and I don't have the photos from her birthday yet, I will have to get them off my moms camera this weekend and will post them then.
Here is something I made for her scrapbook that shows just how much she has grown from birth to now. Unbelievable!
3 comments:
you made me eyes well up with tears...I love this kid, thank you for my daughter!!
I love you little bud! and I love you too Bud.
LOML
Happy Birthday Emma!! I can't believe she is 3 either! Time goes by was to fast! I love your scrapbook page of her! You are so good with computers Annie and Craig! I am so jealous!! I stink! I hope the move went well. Emma is pretty special! Kisses and hugs!! :)
Yay for Emma! What a smart and beautiful baby girl you have. I know she's not a 'baby'..but she'll always be your baby. Right? I always tell Ava that. Maybe that's why she's still not potty trained. ;)
Cute post! I love the scrapbook page! Hope you're settling into your house and the two of them sharing a room goes smoothly. :)
Post a Comment