Saturday, January 3, 2009

What to do.... What to do...

Emma will be three years old in three weeks and she has NEVER had a single hair on her head cut by anyone, EVER. Never had a trim, never had gum or anything else cut out, it is completely natural in every way. Here is what her hair looks like (from last night):


I have been contemplating lately taking her for her first hair cut. Mostly because Owen needs a hair cut and it might be fun for them to get them together. We put her hair up in a pony tail since it is so long and can get in her way but she honestly loves it. She goes around asking us "Do you like my beautiful hair?" all the time. She also likes that she has hair just like the princesses do. I have asked her if she wants to have her hair cut shorter and she says she does but I don't honestly think she knows what that means.

I do NOT want to cut it at all, but am thinking I should. I don't know what to do and it is driving me absolutely insane! What should I do?

2 comments:

Steph said...

Even our baby girls need trims every 8 weeks or so to keep their hair healthy. So just start with an inch, and do it for health reasons. That way you can dabble in the idea of cutting it, without the guilt. :)
I need to know how you did your background and header. I want to spruce mine up a bit!

Unknown said...

Look how pretty her hair is! It has gotten long! You can always take her with Owen and see how she acts, if she freaks then maybe another day, if not just cut a little off? That is so cute that she says she wants to cut it, but as a Mom you know she probably doesn't quite know what that is! Too cute! I guess be glad your baby has hair! I don't think Jovie will need a hair cut until she is like 10! lol!