Sunday, January 18, 2009

Photography

One of my resolutions this year is to learn more about photography and using Photoshop to edit the pictures I take. I want to use our DSLR camera as more then just a really expensive point and shoot! :)

Anyway, here is one of the pictures I took this weekend (after I edited it) of our GORGEOUS little girl. I just had to share!

6 comments:

Craig said...

thank you for my daughter...LOML

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness!! Annie that is phenominal! I think your new years resolution is paying off already! I love how you did the outside fading. Such a beautiful picture!

Stephanie Root said...

wow! that is such a great picture! jeremy thinks that she looks like you when you were a little tot! xoxo

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Annie, I adore your blog! You do such a beautiful, beautiful job.
Thanks for the time you put into it. We look at it often to see all of you!
We ♥ you all so much.
With all our hearts♥♥♥
Henry, Kim & Julia
Also, photography is such a great thing to get into! I would like to make it a goal of mine also!
I think it's time well spent!

Also, Craig your comments are adorable!

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

I forgot to add, Emma you look so cute here honey!
I ♥ you so much, almost birthday girl!
Your Shugee♥

sarah jones said...

WOW Annie, Emma Claire is beautiful and you are very talented. You definitely have an eye for design and photography.