We knew Owen would need a FAST haircut but he surprisingly did really, really good. He played with a toy and didn't care in the slightest that he was getting his hair cut. She even used electric clippers on him and he didn't flinch at all. When they were done they each got a sucker. It was Owen's first sucker and he LOVED it. When we tried to take it away he cried... a lot! It was really fun!








6 comments:
That is so cute! I love the last pic of Owen with the sucker in his mouth! The look on his face is priceless! Emma's hair looks so cute too! What a cute place and I am glad it wasn't torture for you guys!
awwwww! they're both so cute! sounds like a great place to take the kids! xoxo!
love the new post, bud! Owen look so funny and happy.
These photos are beyond cute and I will always remember them!
♥ you Owen and Emma!
Holy cow... Those photos are awesome. Owen always puts a smile on my face - and that's his first lollipop, eh'? One of the finer things in life, says I.
Great post, Annie.
So cute! I wish they had a place like that here! Emma Claire must of loved that. I know Cecilia would love to get her hair done all cute like that. That is a good idea for her Birthday. Thanks Annie.
Post a Comment