Friday, January 23, 2009

Moving!

We are moving back "home" this weekend to the house we own in Aurora. We are glad to be back in our own home but worried about space since the house is only a third of the size of the house we live in now :) the kids will be sharing a room for the first time and it should be interesting! We are looking forward to that home-y feeling which is something that is lost in the house we currently live in.

Moving is NOT fun when you have little kids. Our livingroom looks like a disaster area and I am sure it is completely unsafe for the kids. Tomorrow can not come soon enough. Tomorrow is also Emma's third birthday! We will be celebrating on Sunday with a Princess party complete with a new Princess outfit for Emma. She got a new dress, crown, purses, necklace, and gloves and she got the shoes for Christmas. She looks absolutely adorable!

Hope everyone is doing good, wish us luck with moving.... We will need it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the move goes smoothly for you guys! I wish we were there to help!
Emma's third birthday party sounds like so much fun! We will be thinking of you guys this weekend!!

sarah jones said...

I hope Emma had a fun birthday party!! Wish I could be there. I hope moving wasn't too painful. I can imagine that would be a drag, especially with kids. Love ya.