I never noticed how much Craig looks like his dad. I always see that he looks much more like Kim and that all the kids in his family have the same features, UNTIL I saw this picture...
At first I thought it WAS Craig. When I showed it to him he thought it was a picture of him too. So weird! I also see so much Owen in this picture of Craig as a child... you can definitely see the resemblance!
Too cute! This was such a cute post! I have always thought Craig is a replica of Dad. Even the way he talks reminds me of Dad. These pictures are too cute, those need to be framed side by side. Love it! It will be fun to see how Owen looks when he gets older. But we can wait, don't grow up to fast Owie!
Adore what you did here Annie! Craig and his father do resemble each other so much. Craig was the cutest two year old boy I have ever seen in my life! ♥ you so much!
Welcome to our little family blog! Craig and I have been married for 8 years now (I can't believe how fast time has gone by!) and we have two beautiful children and one on the way! Emma Claire is 4 years old and Owen is 2 years old. We have made our home in Denver, Colorado and absolutely love it here! Craig finished his tour in the Marine Corps and now works for Lockheed Martin as a Sr. Technical Trainer. Not exactly what he would like to be doing but it is a great job and provides a lot of opportunity. I left my job in Human Resources to stay home with our children and absolutely love being a stay-at-home Mom. We are so thankful for the life we have together and wouldn't want to change a thing!
3 comments:
Too cute! This was such a cute post! I have always thought Craig is a replica of Dad. Even the way he talks reminds me of Dad. These pictures are too cute, those need to be framed side by side. Love it! It will be fun to see how Owen looks when he gets older. But we can wait, don't grow up to fast Owie!
Adore what you did here Annie!
Craig and his father do resemble each other so much.
Craig was the cutest two year old boy I have ever seen in my life!
♥ you so much!
Wow, creepy. That is really interesting.
Post a Comment