Here is a video of Owen walking! He is so cute and will just let go of the table or couch and walk out into the middle of the room and just stands there like --What am I supposed to do now? He also went to the Dr last week for a weight check (since he lost weight when he was sick) and he was 21lbs 15.5 ozs! Only a half an ounce away from 22 pounds! He seems to have settled into the 75% for height and weight. It is weird seeing such a big baby since Emma was in the 20% percentile at this age. At this age Emma is only 4 pounds more then Owen and only 7 inches taller :)
He has also discovered the joy of spit bubbles! So cute!
We also pulled the memory card out of the regular video camera and found some old videos and pictures from the summer we were in Southern California. Emma was so little! Here is one of her dancing! I would have to put the camera on the couch so she didn't know we were taping her, if she knew, she wouldn't dance. I can't believe how big she is now :(
2 comments:
I can't believe he is walking!!! Go Owen! That is some of the cutest video I have ever seen! Your kids are to cute! The one of Emma dancing was hilarious! I can see you dancing a little in the backround too! You are such a cute Momma Annie! Thanks for posting those! Good idea to put the camera in a place they don't know about, everytime I turn it on, Jovie is more interested in the camera then being cute! I need to learn how to post video??
Okay, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this vids. So I'll just lamely say,
I love these vids!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Post a Comment