Here are some of the favorites... These are just the proofs so the actual prints are cropped and stuff so you can't see so much background or Craig's hands!



We took the joint pictures at the end and they were not so happy anymore... this is the best one we got :(


The whole experience was really great. The kids did really well! Then after the photos we went and had dinner with Beth and Nick. That didn't go as well! I spilled my ENTIRE drink on Craig, Owen puked on me, Emma had to go to the bathroom three times, the food sucked and then Owen cried until we left. Sorry for the not-so-fun dinner guys!



3 comments:
those pictures are so flippin' cute i can't stand it! are you gonna put them on kodak gallery so we can order prints? i would love some of those! too cute! sorry to hear about your horrible ordeal with dinner! love you!
SOOOOOOOO cute!! Your kids are the most photogenic kids ever!! So precious! :O) Owen is such a little man. I love owens little shoes too. Are those pedipeds? Well we love you guys!
These pictures did turn out so cute!!! You always dress them both so perfect. Like they are baby gap models. I love the one of them together even though they are not happy. Owen is so adorable and chunky. It is hard to believe that he was ever so sick. He is going to be so handsome and Emma Claire is a knock-out already. I think Owen looks a lot like Craig, but I can definitely see Annie in him too. What do you guys think? I can't wait to see them both again!
Post a Comment