Owen has always tried to sit up. When you lay him on anything that isn't completely flat, he will strain and try to sit up (if he is flat he rolls onto his stomach) and he prefers to sit up rather than lay down any day of the week. Well today, I decided to see if he could sit on the floor unassisted... and HE DID! He sat there for several minutes at a time! I could not believe it! He is getting so big and it is all happening too soon! I want him to slow down!
Anyway, he did really well! I will have him try sitting by himself more and more, hopefully one day soon he will be able to sit all the time! YAY!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is starting to sit up already! Don't grow up little Owen. They just get big so fast!!
Post a Comment