Wednesday, July 9, 2008

He's growing up too fast...

For the most part today was hectic and long... nothing too special happened and we didn't even leave the house. Both the kids have a stuffy nose and today they both acted as though they didn't feel good.

This pretty much sums up most of the day:


What you can't see is Emma standing next to the swing crying hysterically too because she doesn't want to put her clothes back on!

But after a long nap for both the kids, they seemed to be in a better mood. I had Owen on his play mat for some tummy time and when I turned back he had moved completely off the mat! He is starting to scoot around ! :)


BUT, not only is he scooting around, he is trying to get his knees underneath him to crawl! How can that be? I guess I should be surprised since Emma was crawling between 5 and 6 months. I am sure he will be right around the same. He is also getting a tooth soon. His little gums are swollen and bruised looking. Poor guy!

On a different note, we are thinking of those of you in back home who are affected by all these fires. I saw the evacuations on the news and am sorry it is effecting so many people. The air quality seems almost unbreathable so I hope that it clears up soon!

No comments: