Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Swim lesson disappointment...

We took Emma Claire to her first swim lesson yesterday... what a disappointment! When I was getting Emma ready to go, she was so excited and Craig rushed home from work to make it on time since he was the one who was going to participate with her. When we got there we didn't see any distinct group of people that would be our class so we asked around and finally found which area of the pool we would be in. Craig and Emma got in the pool and just waited and waited as the "instructor" just stood there, not saying anything. So after about 10 minutes after the class was to start Craig asked her what was going on she said "I don't know how to teach this class, I don't know why they gave these STUPID classes to me". Can you believe that?!? She said that the next class there would be a new instructor and to just swim around because she wasn't going to be doing a "class"... but what about this class that I paid for? I went to the front to ask for the pool manager but he was out so I left him a voice mail about it. Did he call me back? NO! Ugh. I don't know what to do. We were really looking forward to these lessons especially since we are going to the lake this weekend and I was hoping Emma would have some better skills around the water.


Emma looked so cute in her little braided pigtails and swimsuit. She was so excited to go to class!

They had fun swimming around for the time we were there. It is a nice pool with a little water slide for the kids and a zero depth wade pool for the kids too.

1 comment:

Stephanie Root said...

That is TERRIBLE! Hopefully the next class goes better! I love the pic of Emma Claire!