It seems like time is going by too fast! I knew that life with two kids would be more time consuming but I feel like I am missing or forgetting the little things about my babies. I hope that this will serve as a way to keep our family informed of what is going on in our lives but also to help me remember all the little things.
Owen is already 11 weeks old and is such a happy little guy. He gives us the biggest smiles and is SO close to laughing. I can't wait for him to give us those cute baby laughs. I had always wondered if the milestones of the second child would be as fun as they were with the first child... and I have to say that they ARE! I am looking forward to all those cute little things just like I did with Emma Claire. Craig and I were talking yesterday about how in love we are with Owen. Obviously, I have always loved him (even before he was born) but just yesterday I had a realization that I *truly* love him with everything that I am. I don't know if I am just making that realization now because I was having such a hard time dealing with his delivery and then when he got sick and almost died... maybe I was trying to protect myself. I know I have felt this love for him all along but I am only now letting myself think about it. Anyway...
Emma Claire is just as gorgeous as can be and she is absolutely hilarious! Her new favorite thing to say is "Oh my gosh" and cover her eyes and shake her head like she can't believe what she just saw. It is so funny. I can't believe our little girl is already two and a half. She started Gymnastics today and did great. It took her a little while to get warmed up but she did just great. She is really adventurous and will try pretty much anything after she gets warmed up. She is also going to start swim lessons a week from Tuesday so she can enjoy the fantastic pool our community has. Craig is going to take her to the lessons for a "Daddy and Me" class! Should be really cute!
Heres to our first blog!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment