As hard as it is to believe our baby is 3 MONTHS OLD Today! Yay!
Owen weighs 15.8 pounds (I don't know how tall he is), can roll over both directions, hold his head up perfectly and did his first REAL laugh today! It was so cute! He is such a happy baby and is just a sweet as can be. He is always covered in drool... sound like any other baby we know? *ahem* Jere?!? :) So I think he will be an early teether like Emma Claire was. His little bottom gums are already swollen a little so I am expecting his two bottom teeth in a month or so. He is always trying to sit up and can sit alone with the boppy for about 30 seconds already. Last week he was diagnosed with Silent Reflux and has been on medication twice a day for about a week. It seems to be much better and he is no longer in pain. He still doesn't sleep through the night but I don't have much of an expectation since Emma still doesn't sleep through the night either. WOW, I have not had an uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep in over 2 1/2 years. No wonder I am tired! :)
Anyway, time is going by way to fast. I would love for him to stay little forever but he is already growing SO fast. We are so in love with this little guy... our lives would be incomplete without him :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment