So, for a while now Emma has been talking about wanting a baby sister. Whenever she sees a baby she ALWAYS says "Look Mom, there's a cute little baby!" and then immediately asks for one for herself. We were in Sams Club the other day when the couple in front of us had a newborn baby girl in the cart. Emma spotted her immediately and asked if we could "buy one of those baby girls". I laughed and said that we can't buy a baby, that a baby comes from mommy's tummy. Of course she asked how babies get in my tummy; so I told her that mommy and daddy make one to put in there. What else do you say?
The next day Craig and I were in the kitchen putting Applebutter in jars when Emma came in and said :
"What are you guys doing? Are you making a baby?"
Craig and I looked at each other and started laughing so hard we cried. SO funny!
3 comments:
Haaa!! That is hilarious! I just full on belly laughed! "Are you guys making a baby?" Emma you crack me up! I can't believe she is asking to buy a baby! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)
too funny...
This will have to be an all time classic family story to remember always. This is just soooooo funny.
I love her.
Post a Comment