
After seven LONG months, Beth and Nick were reunited yesterday! Our family, Nick's grandparents, Aunt and cousins as well as the CO and MsSgt from Nick's company all anxiously awaited his arrival. Beth was more nervous then I have ever seen her and it looked like she felt time was standing still. She knew he was off the plane and making his way to her but she looked like she was going to loose it any minute. Then when he finally made it up the escalator she took off running right to him. So sweet!
Welcome home Nick. We are so proud of you and missed you a lot!







After the airport we went out to eat out Outback and had the SLOWEST. SERVICE. EVER. It took like an hour just to get our food after we ordered. But at least it was yummy and everyone had a good time!

3 comments:
What a FANTASTIC homecoming!!!!!!!!!!!!
And those were some pretty great signs!
I cried at the part when you wrote about Beth running when she saw Bucj, picturing Nick and Beth running toward each other into each other arms.
You have to see 'Time Travelers Wife' movie, the end of the movie, when Racquel McAdams character runs. The whole time she was running I was crying. When I read about Beth it evoked the feeling again being apart from the person you love and I felt so much of what Beth must of been feeling at that moment.
THAT would be a great movie for them to see with each other, they would totally get the love story:)
I am so happy for all of you and that Nick is back safely.:)
His family was pretty cute also.
I don't know who the heck 'Bucj' is but there is no way in Gods green acre I'm retyping all what I wrote now.:} One day I will edit before I send. It must of been the keys next to the correct keys.:} Yep, I just look it is.
Anyway hopefully you knew what I meant to type.:}
What a happy day! 7 long months...crazy! Those pics made me all weepy. I love how Nick and Beth are still and all the people around them look fuzzy, like they are moving. You got some mad photography skillz Annie!
Love the "I am here to pcik up my finace" sign, so cute!
Post a Comment