It is also a good bribe when the kids are acting up. Yesterday Emma wouldn't take her nap, she just flat out refused to go to sleep. So I told her if she wanted to go to Monkey Bizness tomorrow, she had to take a nap right now. Literally 5 minutes later she was sound asleep! This morning she said, "I have to take a loooong nap today so we can go to Monkey Buizness tonight with Daddy!"
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Little Monkey Bizness!
There is a cute indoor play facility here that the kids just LOVE called "Little Monkey Bizness". They have a bounce house, art room, all kinds of play structures and an area just for little kids who are only crawling. We have been going every Tuesday for "Family Night" since they stay open long enough for the dads to come after work.
It is also a good bribe when the kids are acting up. Yesterday Emma wouldn't take her nap, she just flat out refused to go to sleep. So I told her if she wanted to go to Monkey Bizness tomorrow, she had to take a nap right now. Literally 5 minutes later she was sound asleep! This morning she said, "I have to take a loooong nap today so we can go to Monkey Buizness tonight with Daddy!"


They have a costume area with a whole bunch of costumes for the kids to wear while they play :)
It is also a good bribe when the kids are acting up. Yesterday Emma wouldn't take her nap, she just flat out refused to go to sleep. So I told her if she wanted to go to Monkey Bizness tomorrow, she had to take a nap right now. Literally 5 minutes later she was sound asleep! This morning she said, "I have to take a loooong nap today so we can go to Monkey Buizness tonight with Daddy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to go to there!(30 rock) Or Jovie does anyway! What a fun place!!
That is a really cute Lion costume. Way to go Annie with the Negotiation! The days in the life of a Mom! :)
Okay, I luv Monkey Bizness too. I looked up their website and they sound fantastic. I love, Annie, how you find a lot of variety for Emma & Owen to do.
Post a Comment