Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We love the weekends...

Every weekend we have the same routine -- Pancakes, play outside, yard work, games, dinner with my family, it is always the same. We love it! Here are some of the highlights...


Emma and Craig play Mario Kart everyday on the Wii. Emma is pretty good too, she finishes every race now and sometimes will win!

She loves this cat! It is almost as big as she is!

Our neighbors have these trees that line the fence and the roots grow into our yard. Well the roots grow these HUGE knots and are killing our lawn. Next year we are probably going to have to dig the entire yard up to get rid of them and bring our lawn back. Totally annoying!

After pancakes for breakfast, Owen wiped his plate on his head and covered himself in syrup!

Watching cartoons with Dad!

Playing Duck, Duck, Goose! You'll notice that Owen doesn't say "goose" he just starts screaming when he wants to start running away. SO CUTE! I didn't realize I was standing so close to the stereo so it is kind of hard to hear over the music. Sorry!


Hide and Seek! Don't mind the huge mess of toys and crap in the livingroom :)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Weedends are the best!!
I love how Owen just screams when he wants you to get him! I am seriously crying over here! get her. Kids are so funny!
Craig you are such a good Daddy for playing duck, duck, scream with them! Having kids gives you excuses to do those things! ;)

Craig said...

good one Chloe.. "duck, duck, scream" that's hilarious.

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

I can't even tell you both how much I loved the videos! I got emotional watching you Craig with your children. Lovey, grab every bit of time with them you can and live in the moment because it goes by too fast.

I LOVE the photo of Owen with his hair with syrup in it.
Also, my girl so brave with animals.
Even loved the knarly root photo.

I visual all of you having Saturday morning family time and it makes me smile.:)

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Sorry, meant to type 'visualize'