Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KOOZA!

Before we had Emma, Craig and I went to see Cirque Du Soleli's Varekai when it came to Denver. It was one of the funnest nights we have ever had together. We went to Ruth's Chris for dinner and had the best food we have ever had and then went to the show after. So, when the new show Kooza came to Denver, I really wanted to go again.

Craig and I hardly ever go out without the kids. We sometimes go to events like concerts, or the Ball or something like that but we never go out to dinner or do things that are just the two of us. So, it was really different for us when we took the kids to Beth and Nicks and dropped them off whole day! Craig and I went downtown and walked around 16th street mall, had a great dinner and then went to the new Cirque show Kooza.

We definitly need to do more stuff without the kids!

The show was unbelieveable! So AMAZING! The acts are things we have all seen before -- juggling, acrobats, dancing, music, singing, controtionists. But, these performers are unparalleled. They are truly the best at what they do and it is amazing to watch. If you ever get a chance to see one of thier shows, I HIGHLY recommend it. It is worth every penny! Craig and I made a pact to go to Vegas and see one of thier permanent shows! If these are the travling artists I can't wait to see what they have in a show in Vegas!

Here is a clip of the show we saw --

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/kooza/default.aspx

The video is on the right side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah new posts!! So JEALOUS that you saw Kooza! I want to see one of those shows one day. What a fun date night you had, you guys deserve it! Glad you had such a fun time.:0)

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

LOVE that you two had date night! This sounds SO amazing. I went and looked at the video and loved it! I watched a documentary the other day about Paul McCartney and Ringo allowing Cirquedusoleil to do a show with all Beatles music. It showed them in the audience loving the show. I was glued. It was so good.

It helped in just imagining what the experience must of been like for you two. I wish I was there to take care of Emma & Owen like every Friday night for you two to have date night. It is so important to have this time alone together. It could be a standing date for us to have with our darlings.:) Miss them so much.