Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Eight years ago today....

I married the man of my dreams and on this day eight years later, I couldn't be happier! Life has thrown us some major issues but we have always overcome them and grown closer together and stronger as a result.

I love you so much Craig and if we had it to do all over, I would spend every single second with you again. You are an amazing father and husband and I am so lucky to have you in my life.

Our wedding day July 7, 2001


Our family almost exactly 8 years later...

4 comments:

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CRAIG & ANNIE!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a darling post! Happy Anniversary guys! That was a beautiful wedding!! Eight years, woo-hoo! Love you guys!

Craig said...

I love you bud! Thanks for the great post, and you will forever be the LOML!

Stephanie Root said...

awww...happy anniversary, guys! i can't believe your wedding was 8 years ago! holy cow!! xoxo