Thursday, June 25, 2009

For Uncle Nick!

Emma has been asking about you since the day you left but recently she asked if she could visit you or call you on the phone :( So, we came up with making you a video message from her and Owen. When we talked about what she wanted to say she said she wanted to tell you "I miss you and love you very much". I took 10 videos trying to get something usable but we will have to settle for these two.

She also said she hopes you "like her bideo (video)".

So, these are for you...







We miss you Nick and hope you are doing good. We can't wait for you to get home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those were such cute "bideo's!' :)
I love how owen was hitting your arm at the end and that he fell off the couch! Those are some dang cute kiddos! :)