Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun, family and a new deck!!

Kim, Henry, Julia and Sarah, Cece, Collin and Sam all came to visit us last week!! Henry came to help Craig build the new deck on our house and everyone else came along for a nice visit. We had so much fun and Emma and Owen loved having so many cousins to play with all day long. We had a really fun time!

We miss you guys already and can't wait to see everyone again in just 2 1/2 months at Beth's wedding!!

Owen loved helping with the deck. He would get the screws and hold them out to Craig every time. It was really cute!

Our beautiful new deck!! We spend almost every night together out there now!!

Baby Sam... He looks a lot like Owen!

Playing in the fountain at our favorite shopping center!




Emma LOVES to her cousin Cece (or Sissy as Emma calls her!)


Emma went to church with Sarah and Cece!



Beautiful Cecilia! I can not believe she is going to kindergarten next month... time goes by too fast!
I found Emma watching TV like this (sitting on top of two bean bags) the morning after everyone left. Not long after I took this picture she was sitting cross legged on top of the entertainment center with her face only an inch or so away from the screen. Silly kids!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The deck looks awesome! Good job Dad amd Craig! Oh and Owen! :O)

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

We are treasuring the family memories also. I sent you guys about 50 photos from my camera. Hope you got them.
We had a wonderful time also watching the grandchildren be together, which is such a joy. And another joy for me was watching Henry & Craig work together, they are such a great team. They built a deck in two and a half days! That's pretty amazing.

I love the photos tremendously and the photos of Emma after we left make me smile at how cute she is but also hope she didn't miss her cousin too much. Wish they could see each other much more often. I'm glad all of us are making such a good effort to see each other.

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

I should of said cousin(s) not cousin.:)

sarah jones said...

We had a great time! Thanks for the fun times. The deck looks awesome! Emma is very inventive. Love and miss you guys. Can't wait until October!