We enrolled Emma in a ballet class two weeks ago and she loves it. I thinks he mostly likes it because she gets to wear ballet shoes and a tutu but she does great participating in the class. :)
She looks SO cute in her little ballet outfits!

I couldn't find a tutu skirt small enough before her first class so you could see her undies the whole time :)

Doing a great job copying the teacher!

With Daddy after her first class!

I bought a different outfit with a tutu built in!


Doing a "passe"

Seeing a bunch of three year
olds doing ballet is one of the cutest things!!
3 comments:
Now that is one of the most darling things I have ever seen! I love the pic with her tongue sticking out! She is really good already! I think we may have a future SYTYCD star! :)
Words don't even describe how cute she is in all of these photos! The one with the black tutu is stunning. She is so beautiful.
I agree with Chloe about the SYTYCD thing!!!
She looks like she is a natural dancer!
Post a Comment