That is some impressive snow! I bet the trees looked beautiful. I love when trees are flocked with snow! Remember the cedar trees flocked how pretty that was?
Can hardly wait to see photos of our darlings in their Halloween costumes.:)
Welcome to our little family blog! Craig and I have been married for 8 years now (I can't believe how fast time has gone by!) and we have two beautiful children and one on the way! Emma Claire is 4 years old and Owen is 2 years old. We have made our home in Denver, Colorado and absolutely love it here! Craig finished his tour in the Marine Corps and now works for Lockheed Martin as a Sr. Technical Trainer. Not exactly what he would like to be doing but it is a great job and provides a lot of opportunity. I left my job in Human Resources to stay home with our children and absolutely love being a stay-at-home Mom. We are so thankful for the life we have together and wouldn't want to change a thing!
3 comments:
Holy snow! I thought our first snow storm was a lot!
I wish it would snow like that here!
That is some impressive snow! I bet the trees looked beautiful. I love when trees are flocked with snow! Remember the cedar trees flocked how pretty that was?
Can hardly wait to see photos of our darlings in their Halloween costumes.:)
Post a Comment