Saturday, October 24, 2009

So Aggravating!

There is nothing more annoying then having a plan not come together. I wanted to take Craig to Las Vegas to see the opening show of Garth Brooks new tour, for Craig's 30th birthday. I had the phone pre-dialed and the website already up, just waiting for 9am to hit. At 9am and 1 second, I had everything on trying to get tickets.

THREE hours I sat in a virtual "waiting room" as they called it waiting for my spot to come up and get into the website for tickets and called the number for the ticket line over and over for the entire time. Every time I got through on the phone (it was busy 99% of the time) I got a recorded message that would just hang up on me. When I finally got through all 5 shows were sold out.

I am SO bummed. It would have been a great birthday gift for him. Our first time going on somewhere without the kids, his 30th birthday and getting to see a concert we have been waiting to see for over 10 years. Blah. I also think I am getting the flu. What a crappy day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a bummer! That would have been fun!
Whenever there is a big storm and there is lightening and thunder...I think of "...and the thunder rolls..." Love that song!
Maybe next year? It will still be just as exciting! :) I still can't believe you guys are going to be 30 here soon! Crazy!

sarah jones said...

that sucks, but maybe you could go to cirque du soleil instead. There shows are amazing as you already know.