One of the perks this weekend was it was also Sam's first birthday! It was so great being able to spend it with him and watch him eat cake!!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Sam's First Birthday!
One of the perks this weekend was it was also Sam's first birthday! It was so great being able to spend it with him and watch him eat cake!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun trip! I can't believe we got a pic of all 6 cousins together...those were cute! Next time we try for smiles... maybe we will have to brib them with some candy! Cute post!
So cute!! Thanks so much Annie for putting pictures of Sam's party. I didn't even bring my camera. I am a bad mom :). The cousins picture is awesome! Thanks for a great time at your house and making Sam's birthday special.
Post a Comment