Friday, December 5, 2008

Our little girl is growing up!

So yesterday I slipped on the snow on the driveway and fell flat on my rear. After the shock and humiliation :) wore off, the pain set in and I realized I had hurt myself pretty good. After trying to sleep I woke up with what, I am assuming, whiplash feels like. I can barely move my neck and back. So, my mom called and asked if Emma could go for a sleep over at her house since I wasn't feeling so hot. Now, the only time I have been away from her was when I was in the hospital with Owen. It wasn't so bad because I was so preoccupied. But tonight, I miss my baby girl!!

She went to the movies and had dinner and then went to Nana and Papas house and watched Wall-E and slept in bed with them. What a big girl! Kaly said she didn't even ask for me. Makes me so sad but happy at the same time. I am glad that she is independent and can do things without me but it is hard to be away from her. It is SO weird being here at home without her.

Thanks for taking her Mom and Dad. I am glad she had a great time!

No comments: