Friday, December 5, 2008

Emma and her Ozzy...

This is what I wake up to this morning on the monitor -- Emma calling "Ozzy, Ozzy, where are you?" and then a little louder while rustling around in the covers -- "OZZY, OZZY, OOOZZZZYYY WHERE ARE YOU?" and then the inevitable scream -- "MMMMOOOOMMMMYYYY". I go in and ask her what is wrong and she says she can't find Ozzy. So I pull up her covers and look under her pillow, eventually finding him in between the comforter and blanket. She grabs him from me and gives him a hug and asks "You okay Ozzy?". I couldn't help but laugh at how sweet she was. She thinks Ozzy has feelings. She was worried about him. :)

She also takes Ozzy in to get his diaper changed every time I change Owen's diaper. She lays Ozzy next to Owen and pulls up his legs and wipes him with a wipe and then puts on an imaginary diaper. This is how our conversation went today:

Emma: "Get me a wipe, please"
Me: Hand her wipe
Emma: "Thanks Mom, Ozzy has a stinky poop"
Me: "Really" while laughing
Emma: "Yes, he had beesketti (spaghetti) last night"

SO funny!

No comments: