Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Craig!!

Today, the love of my life, Craig, turns 29 years old! I can not believe that we started our relationship when we were only 17 years old... and now on his 29th birthday I love him even more then I did way back then. :)

We had a low key celebration since Craig had to work today but we went to eat at Outback with the fam and had a great dinner.

I love you babe! Happy Birthday!!

One of my favorite photos of Craig as a child!

Happy Birthday Craig, we love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a cute photo of Craig! You are such a good bro, Daddy and Husband Craig! We are glad you were born! Love ya bro!

Craig said...

I Love you bud!! Thanks for another great blog entry and for a great birthday. I love you guys.
Craig
LOML