When we made our last trip to Utah we had professional photos taken! YAY! They turned out pretty good. You will see in almost every photo Emma has her beloved Ozzy. I could not get that thing away from her for ANYTHING! I was able to cover him up in a couple but you can see him in most. I LOVE the photo of us walking down the path... Emma is holding Ozzy as though he is walking next to us! :)
LOVE the pics guys! I love the last one with the grasses! Stunning pics of the kids, everyone! I love the one with your legs and the kids, that was just darling. She did some pretty unique things! I can't believe you were able to take ozzy out of the pic! I couldn't even tell he was there to begin with! AMAZING! :O) Good job! Well, we love and miss you guys!
Love the pictures. I actually hardly noticed ozzy. I guess the pictures are so cute that he just blends in really well. My favoite is the one where you are walking, the pictures that just shows your and Craig's legs and the ones with just Owen. He looks like a baby model.
Welcome to our little family blog! Craig and I have been married for 8 years now (I can't believe how fast time has gone by!) and we have two beautiful children and one on the way! Emma Claire is 4 years old and Owen is 2 years old. We have made our home in Denver, Colorado and absolutely love it here! Craig finished his tour in the Marine Corps and now works for Lockheed Martin as a Sr. Technical Trainer. Not exactly what he would like to be doing but it is a great job and provides a lot of opportunity. I left my job in Human Resources to stay home with our children and absolutely love being a stay-at-home Mom. We are so thankful for the life we have together and wouldn't want to change a thing!
4 comments:
Those pictures are unbelievable!! We really love them! You guys look great, and Emma and Owen are adorable as ever.
LOVE the pics guys! I love the last one with the grasses! Stunning pics of the kids, everyone! I love the one with your legs and the kids, that was just darling. She did some pretty unique things! I can't believe you were able to take ozzy out of the pic! I couldn't even tell he was there to begin with! AMAZING! :O) Good job! Well, we love and miss you guys!
Something I thought you guys would like.
Happy 233nd
Birthday to the United States Marine Corps!
Take care guys.
The pictures are amazing - and I love what you do to them, Annie. You make me want to spruce mine up. :)
Love the pictures. I actually hardly noticed ozzy. I guess the pictures are so cute that he just blends in really well. My favoite is the one where you are walking, the pictures that just shows your and Craig's legs and the ones with just Owen. He looks like a baby model.
Post a Comment