Craig and I went to the Ball this past Saturday with Beth and Nick. Man, we had fun. It was great to see those who we still know at this company and to do something with the Marines again. After the ceremony, Craig and I talked about how much we miss the Marines and what it brought to our life. We are happy with our decision to get out, but the Marines will always be something very special to us.
I have never laughed so much as I did on the dance floor that night. Nick, you are one funny guy! Here are some pictures of the fun we had. Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
ha ha! It looks like you guys had a fun time! I am rolling on the floor here just from looking at the pics! :) Let me say how gorg you all look!! I love your dress Annie! You guys are bringing sexy back! Love ya!
I agree with Chlo. Dang you are all gorgeous!! Beth really needs to consider modeling-who is that photogenic? Seriously. The dancing pics are hilarious!
Post a Comment