Of course, Owen was acting up when Emma was walking down the isle so Craig missed most of it and then Emma threw a fit right as Sara and Josh were saying their vows because she wanted to pick the petals back up and put them back in her basket. I hope they are able to tune her out on the video so they can actually hear their vows when they watch it back. Sorry guys!
Emma didn't want to cooperate for the pictures and didn't smile in any of them, but at least she was there :) There is only so much you can ask of a 2 year old, right! At the reception Emma danced the night away and never sat down until around 11pm when it was about time to go. When we got back to the hotel, I looked over at her and she was fast asleep with her face down, buried in the pillow. I guess she was tired! We had a wonderful time!
Thanks for having us Sara and Josh. Congratulations again, we are so happy for you!!
The beautiful bride and groom!

1 comment:
I love weddings! What a darling flower girl! I don't think they come much cuter than that! You guys look gorg as usual! Owen looks just like Craig and Emma looks just like Annie! So precious! :O)
Post a Comment