Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happenings this week...

We went to our first Rockies game this past Saturday and had a great time. Emma was in a mood but warmed up after a while. Owen was just *too* cute and did great through the whole game. The game started off a little slow but got really good and ended with a win for the Rockies! The only thing that wasn't fun... Emma wanted to go see Dinger (the mascot, she calls him Turkey!) as he was signing autographs and taking pictures not that far away, so I took her over. Then a guy came by and told her that the line ended RIGHT in front of her and she couldn't see Turkey. What a jerk! I took her as close as we could get but all she kept saying was "I see Turkey, I see Turkey", so I eventually told her that it was dinner time and he needed to go home and eat. Ha ha! I felt so sad for her... she was next in line and they still wouldn't let her see him.

On Sunday, we had a picnic in the park with my family and had a great time. It was fun to spend the day outside and play volleyball, eat and play in the park. They have a little water park for kids there, but Emma isn't too thrilled with it. She got in a little but not much. Craig decided to show her how to go in the middle and just at the WRONG time he went across and water shot straight up his leg and under his shorts. It was hilarious!

Other than that things are pretty quite around here. Craig hurt his back and has been taking it easy for a couple days. Owen had an appointment for shots today and didn't even cry when he got them again. After a little while in the car, he started to cry like it hurt REALLY bad. Poor guy. His little bottom lip was sticking out so far and he had the most pathetic cry... he is better now after he had a nap. Hopefully he won't have any reactions. Mom and Dad are heading to Hawaii tomorrow to see Jere and Steph... We are SO jealous and know they are going to have a great time. We hope we get to see you guys again soon!




Our GORGEOUS little boy!


Emma waiting for the game to start...


Craig looks half asleep but this is the only photo of the two of us :(

High-fiveing Auntie Beth after the Rockies win!


Auntie Beth and Nick after the game... I had to put this in
because of Craig holding a purse in the background. TOO FUNNY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Love the last photo of Craig holding a purse too! :O) What a good guy! So sad that Emma didn't get to see the Turkey! :( That would have broken my heart! Looks like you guys had a fun week. Love the pictures. The one of Emma and Beth high fiving (is that a word?) is awesome! Love the shirt you are wearing. Love, love, love you guys! Ok I will stop now!

Craig said...

If I said it once, I've said it a thousand times....it's not a purse it's a diaper bag!!