Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camden's Journey...

After getting the back story about Camden from someone in my playgroup, I read his story on the web. As I read about this beautiful baby boy, I cried and cried and cried. For the first time, my heart is broken for people I don't even know. I feel so DEEPLY sad for the parents of this little boy... Camden was only four weeks older then Owen. As I was nursing Owen tonight, he was holding my hand and would look up and smile at me. I couldn't help but think about Camden's mom and the fact that she will never share that with her son again. I just can't imagine what they are going through...

I hold Owen and Emma a little tighter after reading stories like this and I hope everyone does the same. I thank God for everyday that my children are in my life. Say a prayer that these parents somehow find the strength to go on... I am not sure I would be able to go on if I was in their shoes.

No comments: