I know, I know, it has been a LONG time since I updated our blog. Sorry about that! Right before Easter I started reading Twilight and then couldn't do ANYTHING else in my free time but read the whole series twice in a row :) Then when I had free time again to do other things I just couldn't get back into blogging.
Man, the Twilight saga is great! I highly recommend you read it if you haven't already. I should have listened to Sarah and Kaly and read it a long time ago. I know some of you are curious to see what I think about it (and we can talk endlessly about it when we see each other :)) but here is my take on the whole series. I think Breaking Dawn is by far the best in the series, I find Jacob to completely annoying and now when I read the books again I skip over the parts that are just about him! Most importantly I am squarely on Team Edward. How could anyone not be! I also think the best read was Midnight Sun. I *really* wish she had written the whole series from his perspective. And, the movie is really bad. It doesn't even hold a candle to the book. Kristen Stewart looks like she is either going to throw up or have a panic attack throughout the entire movie. Hopefully she will do better in New Moon.
Anyway, I hope to get back into regularly updating this blog again. We have been super busy so I am adding a whole bunch of stuff now. Hope everyone has been doing great!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Annie, I laughed out loud when I read your post.
Yes, we'll have to talk about the books. Don't try to talk to Julia about the movie, she hated it so much she doesn't even want to talk about it. She loved the books and refuses to read "Breaking Dawn"
My favorite was also Midnight Sun.
Also, I hate vampire stories. Never interested.
Glad we haven't lost you to Twilight anymore.
Post a Comment