Owen gave him a big hug when he first saw him :)It is times like when we are at the park that I am aware of how big Owen is getting. Until just recently he didn't really "do" much at the park. He would swing in the infant swing for a while and sit on the ground playing with the dirt but that was pretty much it. This time he climbed all the equipment himself, went down the slides and found a LOVE for rocks! It seems like time is going by SO fast.
Here are some random pictures from that day...
Here are some random pictures from that day...

Emma discovered that the rocks bounced pretty good on the rubber surface. This certainly peaked Owen's interest in rocks!
His new face he loves to make -- He walks around saying "mooooooooooooooooooooooo"like a cow all the time.






5 comments:
Ok now, those are some of the cutest pics I have ever seen! I love Owen's little vest and camo hat! He is such a little man! I can't believe how big he is~! I love the face first slide pic and the moooo face! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in May! :)
You could seriously do photography professionally! You take some awesome shots Annie!
P.S. I just noticed that Emma has Ozzy tucked under her arm! That is too cute! Ozzy sure is "well loved"!
I love my two kids, bud...thanks for the great pics.
LOML
I have so much to say about these photos I don't know where to begin first.
But, I think where I want to begin is; Annie your documenting the children's childhood in this blog is more than wonderful. You make this blog visually dynamic and so warm and captivating. You truly do a beautiful job. And speaking of beautiful, I know the grandchildren are beautiful but the angles and their outfits how you capture them Annie, their personalities in the photographs is marveling.
Chloe is right you do have a gift and you are a very talented lady. You have so many skills.
Thanks for letting us know how Craig joined you. I love that he is such a devoted, hands on Dad. He didn't come home and turn on the television, he went and looked for his family, to be with them. That touches my heart so much. And when you wrote how Owen got so excited when he saw his daddy made me tear up. You are such a precious family, so devoted to each other.
Owen, with his hat backwards, also the one with his moooing on his lips and Emma with her joy of being in her moment discovering all what is around her, it's just so beautiful. They are beautiful.
I thought I saw Emma's Ozzy in one of the photos in Craig's back pocket.
We are now so observant of the photos knowing how much is telling a story in each one.
I wish I could find my camera and post photos for you and Craig to see of Cecilia, Collin and Jovie playing.
Anyway I just wanted to express how much you postings touch me and thank you for all the time you take to give us glimpse into their days.
Wow, mom that was a long comment. Ha ha. The kids are so cute! Owen is looking so old. I bet he will look so different to me when I see him! I can't wait to get all the kids together again. Only a little over a month away!
Post a Comment