Thursday, May 28, 2009

For all my Twilight Sisters out there :)

I got this from someone in my playgroup this morning --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1BHZ4UQ2GA

Yeah, Wow! New Moon was my least favorite of the series because it lacked Edward... Hopefully the movie makes up for it. :)

Obviously, some people have too much time on their hands to make Youtube videos like this from photos that were just taken yesterday! It already has been viewed 300,000 times. HAHA!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE ITTT! I watched it like 10 times! That scene looks like it is going to be AWESOME! :) Thanks for the sneek peek!

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Thanks Annie. Looks like it was an italian fan that put that together, doesn't it? I liked the song choice, very subdued. Also, when I viewed it this morning which is now about two weeks since you posted this blog entry it has almost 2 million hits on youtube.
It also looks like Rob Pattinson has been working hard to be the best Edward he can be. I think this movie will be much better than Twilight with a much better director. Hopefully.

sarah jones said...

Okay, Edward (Robert Pattison) looks totally HOTT!! in these pictures. I am totally a sap, but I almost started to cry when I saw this picture sequence and Edwards face. Robert Pattison really seems to be portraying the emotion well when of what Edward to be feeling to see Bella again, alive. I think I will totally cry at this part in the movie. I am sure the director will milk the drama for all it is worth at this part and I will be completely sucked in!! In other words...thanks for sharing it Annie, I totally loved it.