We had a follow-up visit with Owen's neurologist to check his progress after his last seizure/abnormal EEG episode. Since we were in the hospital Owen hasn't had a single seizure and has started to learn how to pull himself out of his breath holding spells. It has been really great! The Neurologist was very pleased with Owen's progress and said several times that he doesn't believe that there is really anything to worry about. He commented on how advanced Owen is and feels that there isn't any reason to think that he will continue to have any incidents. We will do a follow-up EEG on June 15
th to see if the abnormal "spikes" in the rear part of his brain are still there. It isn't a big deal if they are but we are hoping that they are gone. I will post the results when we get them!
Here are a couple of new photos of Owen. He is growing up WAY too fast!

Learning to blow bubbles! He thought this was SO great!

He has decided he loves to hug Emma. Every time he sees her he goes up to her and hugs her. It is really sweet!

My new favorite picture of Owen. I love his messy bed head!
2 comments:
I was tidying the office and thought I'd check "just in case".
I opened up your blog and said
"Thank you dear Lord." Out loud. lol
I needed this so badly. I was going crazy not "seeing them".
Thank you Annie. I haven't even stopped to read yet but I will now.
Sounds like you guys have been crazy busy also.
Annie join twitter with us!
hee hee! Love it! They are such good pals. Can't wait to see them play together!
Post a Comment