Owen had his second EEG on the 15th and we got the results back on Friday... the docs say that he has a perfectly functioning brain and the scan looked perfect! He was a really good boy during the test considering he had about 30 electrodes stuck to his head. It is such a huge relief to have him with a clean bill of health. Every time he holds his breath, I think Annie and I loose about 1 year off our lives. I decided to do this pretty late, so I am going to call this good for my first post on the family blog; but here are some pics that I wanted to share. I will leave the fancy editing to Annie, but these will work for now....





I love my two Buds!...
4 comments:
Craig you are a wonderful blogger. I love your writing and the photos you put up for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I could look at theme everyday.
So glad to hear about Owen's clean bill of health. I always knew he was perfect just the way he is.
I love the photo of Emma with her cousin Cece.
Also, thanks for taking the time to give us a glimpse of them.
What a tornado was outside when you were landing!!?? What kind of sister am I that I did not know that? A pretty crappy one! I can't even imagine that, glad you made it safely home.
Yeah for Owen! I am glad he has a clean bill of health too. We love and miss you guys and had such a fun time with you in cali! :)
Totally cute. We had a fun time!! (side note, I love how I totally write a book about the Twilight post and for the cute kid pictures I have two short sentences. I am obsessed!)
Post a Comment